CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Crack Smokin'

It's sad to see that Alvin N. Chipmunkk has apparently driven his cousin Chip, the activities director, to smoking crack. Part of my amazing job is to post the activities notices that Chip makes. Last night Chip handed me a stack. One of the notices was a duplicate, so I didn't post it. Tonight Chip left a new stack of notices, including the duplicate notice and wrote me a note which said:
"Please take down the other Meeting With Mr. Chipmunkk and Friends" notice. This new notice announces the changes. The speaker will be the same, but the date and topic are different."
I looked at the new notice. It said:
Meeting with Mr. Chipmunkk and Friends
Why Alvin N. Chipmunkk Is The Greatest Retirement Community Administrator
Crusty Crabb, Keynote Speaker
10:00 A.M.
Chipmunkk's Nest Lounge, Fifth Floor
I looked at the old notice. Care to take a guess what it said?
I was not envronmentally conscientious as I removed the old notices and replaced them with the duplicate new notices. Far be it from me to argue with that great a lack of logic!

4 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

Maybe he was just hinting for you to stick it up in a more prominate and noticable position on the board. Who reads bulletin boards anyway?

Anonymous said...

I think I know what he was hinting for her to stick it up, and if I understand my Earth customs, that's a verry rude thing to suggest!

Anonymous said...

I am happy to see that you can be taught to do these little tasks, which cheer the hearts of administrators and assistant administrators and associate assistant administrators everywhere!

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Yeah, but they could at least give me a Scooby Snack for my troubles!